CONTACT CLIENTS CLASSES MY BLOG GALLERY HOME SERVICES ABOUT US
WHITE LOTUS energy healing & somatics
Ancient wisdom for a modern age
Reiki Classes and Sessions, Zenith Omega Clearings, Somatics Classes and Private Sessions, Ionic Foot Detox
OUR SERVICES
Reiki The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means "God's Wisdom or the Higher Power" and Ki which is "life force energy". So Reiki is actually "spiritually guided life force energy." A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Many have reported miraculous results. Zenith OmegaTM Zenith Omega is an alternative healing technique - energy work that uses sound, colour, and sacred geometry to re-establish the links between mind, body and spirit. You will benefit from: • An increased feeling and sense of well-being • Clarity of ideas and purpose • More self-confidence and personal power • Greater insight into yourself and others • Physical healing\ • Expansive abilities • Restoration of joy and laughter in life • Better communication and understanding in relationships • Feeling balanced and centered in a forever deepening experience of love. Somatics Somatics teaches us through slow conscious movement to be inside our bodies while noticing and reconnecting the body to the mind. We have become a society that puts very little thought into how we move our bodies including the habitual unhealthy patterns we unconsciously create within them. These patterns present themselves in many ways that make it challenging to move freely and feel peaceful within ourselves. Somatics addresses these learned functions by reeducation of the muscle movement at the sensory motor level. I have termed somatics “Learning my way back home”. Home being that place in our bodies we started from free of pain trauma and sensory motor amnesia. That peaceful comfortable place of being free to move and live as somas and to ask ourselves from a first person awareness of what it truly feels like to be me. Ionic Foot Detox A detox foot bath is an option for people interested in removing toxins from their body. When you place your feet in the foot spa a gentle negative current will draw toxins and inflammation from your joints or place of injury in your body. Approximately 10% of these toxins will leave your body via your feet while in the foot bath the other 90% will be drawn into your lymph system and leave through natural excretory pathways. An ionic foot detox will not only leave you feeling like you have increased energy but it can also help alleviate pain and suffering caused by: Gout, Fibromyalga,arthritis, edema,migraines, and many other chronic illnesses.
OUR CLIENTS
"“Bernadette is an amazing Reiki Practitioner. She is able to bring instant peace, clarity and healing with her intuition and ability to connect with spirit. She offers tailored advice to her clients on how to continue their spiritual healing after the session. A true talent and a lovely soul indeed!” -Alison
OUR GALLERY
UPCOMING CLASSES
BERNIE'S BLOG
CONTACT ME!

Designed by constellationcreativ

www.constellationcreativ.com

Coming Soon!
Coming Soon!
Coming Soon!
Coming Soon!

Submitting Form...

The server encountered an error.

Form received.

WHITE LOTUS energy healing & somatics
CONTACT CLIENTS ABOUT US SERVICES CLASSES MY BLOG GALLERY HOME
OUR SERVICES
FIND OUT MORE
Talk TO ME Bernadette Spiller certified instructor
VISIT 38 Rosebery Place, St.Thomas ON. N5R 2H7 Cell: 226-377-4164 email: info@whitelotus.energy www.whitelotus.guru
SITES I LOVE
OUR CLIENTS Reiki The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means "God's Wisdom or the Higher Power" and Ki which is "life force energy". So Reiki is actually "spiritually guided life force energy." A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Many have reported miraculous results. Zenith OmegaTM Zenith Omega is an alternative healing technique - energy work that uses sound, colour, and sacred geometry to re-establish the links between mind, body and spirit. You will benefit from: • An increased feeling and sense of well-being • Clarity of ideas and purpose • More self-confidence and personal power • Greater insight into yourself and others • Physical healing\ • Expansive abilities • Restoration of joy and laughter in life • Better communication and understanding in relationships • Feeling balanced and centered in a forever deepening experience of love. Somatics Somatics teaches us through slow conscious movement to be inside our bodies while noticing and reconnecting the body to the mind. We have become a society that puts very little thought into how we move our bodies including the habitual unhealthy patterns we unconsciously create within them. These patterns present themselves in many ways that make it challenging to move freely and feel peaceful within ourselves. Somatics addresses these learned functions by reeducation of the muscle movement at the sensory motor level. I have termed somatics “Learning my way back home”. Home being that place in our bodies we started from free of pain trauma and sensory motor amnesia. That peaceful comfortable place of being free to move and live as somas and to ask ourselves from a first person awareness of what it truly feels like to be me. Ionic Foot Detox A detox foot bath is an option for people interested in removing toxins from their body. When you place your feet in the foot spa a gentle negative current will draw toxins and inflammation from your joints or place of injury in your body. Approximately 10% of these toxins will leave your body via your feet while in the foot bath the other 90% will be drawn into your lymph system and leave through natural excretory pathways. An ionic foot detox will not only leave you feeling like you have increased energy but it can also help alleviate pain and suffering caused by: Gout, Fibromyalga,arthritis, edema,migraines, and many other chronic illnesses. "“Bernadette is an amazing Reiki Practitioner. She is able to bring instant peace, clarity and healing with her intuition and ability to connect with spirit. She offers tailored advice to her clients on how to continue their spiritual healing after the session. A true talent and a lovely soul indeed!” -Alison OUR GALLERY
BERNIE'S BLOG UPCOMING CLASSES
Coming Soon!
Coming Soon!
Coming Soon!
Coming Soon!
CONTACT ME!
WHITE LOTUS energy healing & somatics
CONTACT
CLIENTS
ABOUT US
SERVICES
CLASSES
MY BLOG
GALLERY
HOME
Reiki Classes and Sessions, Zenith Omega Clearings, Somatics Classes and Private Sessions, Ionic Foot Detox
OUR SERVICES Reiki The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means "God's Wisdom or the Higher Power" and Ki which is "life force energy". So Reiki is actually "spiritually guided life force energy." A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Many have reported miraculous results. Zenith OmegaTM Zenith Omega is an alternative healing technique - energy work that uses sound, colour, and sacred geometry to re-establish the links between mind, body and spirit. You will benefit from: • An increased feeling and sense of well-being • Clarity of ideas and purpose • More self-confidence and personal power • Greater insight into yourself and others • Physical healing\ • Expansive abilities • Restoration of joy and laughter in life • Better communication and understanding in relationships • Feeling balanced and centered in a forever deepening experience of love. Somatics Somatics teaches us through slow conscious movement to be inside our bodies while noticing and reconnecting the body to the mind. We have become a society that puts very little thought into how we move our bodies including the habitual unhealthy patterns we unconsciously create within them. These patterns present themselves in many ways that make it challenging to move freely and feel peaceful within ourselves. Somatics addresses these learned functions by reeducation of the muscle movement at the sensory motor level. I have termed somatics “Learning my way back home”. Home being that place in our bodies we started from free of pain trauma and sensory motor amnesia. That peaceful comfortable place of being free to move and live as somas and to ask ourselves from a first person awareness of what it truly feels like to be me.
Ionic Foot Detox A detox foot bath is an option for people interested in removing toxins from their body. When you place your feet in the foot spa a gentle negative current will draw toxins and inflammation from your joints or place of injury in your body. Approximately 10% of these toxins will leave your body via your feet while in the foot bath the other 90% will be drawn into your lymph system and leave through natural excretory pathways. An ionic foot detox will not only leave you feeling like you have increased energy but it can also help alleviate pain and suffering caused by: Gout, Fibromyalga,arthritis, edema,migraines, and many other chronic illnesses.
FIND OUT MORE
Talk TO ME Bernadette Spiller certified instructor
VISIT 38 Rosebery Place, St.Thomas ON. N5R 2H7 Cell: 226-377-4164 email: info@whitelotus.energy www.whitelotus.guru
SITES I LOVE
OUR CLIENTS
"“Bernadette is an amazing Reiki Practitioner. She is able to bring instant peace, clarity and healing with her intuition and ability to connect with spirit. She offers tailored advice to her clients on how to continue their spiritual healing after the session. A true talent and a lovely soul indeed!” -Alison OUR GALLERY
UPCOMING CLASSES
BERNIE'S BLOG CONTACT ME!
Coming Soon!
Coming Soon!
Coming Soon!
Coming Soon!
OUR SERVICES Reiki Classes and Sessions, Zenith Omega Clearings, Somatics Classes and Private Sessions, Ionic Foot Detox WHITE LOTUS energy healing & somatics
FIND OUT MORE
Talk TO ME Bernadette Spiller certified instructor
VISIT 38 Rosebery Place, St.Thomas ON. N5R 2H7 Cell: 226-377-4164 email: info@whitelotus.energy www.whitelotus.guru
SITES I LOVE
Coming Soon!
Coming Soon!
Coming Soon!
Coming Soon!
CONTACT ME! OUR CLIENTS Reiki The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means "God's Wisdom or the Higher Power" and Ki which is "life force energy". So Reiki is actually "spiritually guided life force energy." A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Many have reported miraculous results. Zenith OmegaTM Zenith Omega is an alternative healing technique - energy work that uses sound, colour, and sacred geometry to re-establish the links between mind, body and spirit. You will benefit from: • An increased feeling and sense of well-being • Clarity of ideas and purpose • More self-confidence and personal power • Greater insight into yourself and others • Physical healing\ • Expansive abilities • Restoration of joy and laughter in life • Better communication and understanding in relationships • Feeling balanced and centered in a forever deepening experience of love. Somatics Somatics teaches us through slow conscious movement to be inside our bodies while noticing and reconnecting the body to the mind. We have become a society that puts very little thought into how we move our bodies including the habitual unhealthy patterns we unconsciously create within them. These patterns present themselves in many ways that make it challenging to move freely and feel peaceful within ourselves. Somatics addresses these learned functions by reeducation of the muscle movement at the sensory motor level. I have termed somatics “Learning my way back home”. Home being that place in our bodies we started from free of pain trauma and sensory motor amnesia. That peaceful comfortable place of being free to move and live as somas and to ask ourselves from a first person awareness of what it truly feels like to be me. Ionic Foot Detox A detox foot bath is an option for people interested in removing toxins from their body. When you place your feet in the foot spa a gentle negative current will draw toxins and inflammation from your joints or place of injury in your body. Approximately 10% of these toxins will leave your body via your feet while in the foot bath the other 90% will be drawn into your lymph system and leave through natural excretory pathways. An ionic foot detox will not only leave you feeling like you have increased energy but it can also help alleviate pain and suffering caused by: Gout, Fibromyalga,arthritis, edema,migraines, and many other chronic illnesses. "“Bernadette is an amazing Reiki Practitioner. She is able to bring instant peace, clarity and healing with her intuition and ability to connect with spirit. She offers tailored advice to her clients on how to continue their spiritual healing after the session. A true talent and a lovely soul indeed!” -Alison OUR GALLERY
BERNIE'S BLOG UPCOMING CLASSES